A Ph.D. candidate in another department who wishes to minor in chemical engineering should contact the Chemical and Biological Engineering (CBE) Graduate Program Office. A CBE minor consists of 9 credits of courses in Chemical and Biological Engineering numbered 300 and above with an average grade of B or better.

Faculty: Professors Abbott, Dumesic, Graham, Huber, Klingenberg, Kuech, Lynn, Maravelias (assistant chair),  Mavrikakis (chair), Murphy, Palecek, Pfleger, Rawlings, Root, Shusta, Yin; Associate Professors Reed and Swaney; Assistant Professors Van Lehn, and Zavala.

For interests and activities of faculty members, along with a list of selected publications for each, see the department's faculty directory.