For placement questions and other guidance, please contact the Graduate Coordinator, Toni Landis: 

9 credits in Greek courses numbered 300 and above.

All Graduate School requirements for minors must be met.

Please contact the graduate coordinator for more information.

Please visit the Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies website for a complete list of faculty, instructional, and academic staff.