soe-Education Studies-bs
  • Meet with an Educational Psychology faculty member to learn your options and plan a set of courses. Students must have an Educational Psychology faculty member serve as their Graduate Minor Advisor. If the minor course work focuses on one of the Department’s program areas, the advisor should be selected from among faculty members in that program area. 
  • Complete the Graduate Minor Request form, obtain your minor advisor’s signature and file it with Ed Psych’s Grad Student Services Coordinator, Room 852D Ed Sciences. The department will inform you when your graduate minor program has been approved.
  • Graduate minor programs should be approved before students complete more than 2 courses that they intend to include in the program.
  • Need to make an adjustment in your course plan? Contact your minor advisor to discuss any changes. Modify your form to indicate the new plan and send the update to the graduate student services coordinator.
  • To obtain minor completion verification, stop by Room 852D with your prelim warrant and a copy of your transcript showing completion of grad minor courses. With this information you can obtain Ed Psych’s department chair signature. Once this is completed, your department will obtain other needed signatures and file this form with the Graduate School.

At least 10 credits in educational psychology courses are required. All courses must be at the 500 level or above. A grade of B or better in each course is required.


Professors: Asmus, Bell, Bellmore, Bolt, Brown, Enright, Kaplan, Kim, Nathan, Puntambekar, Quintana, Shaffer, Wollack (chair)
Associate Professors: Albers, Eklund, Garbacz, Hubbard, Kilgus, Matthews, Pustejovsky, Rau, Vlach
Assistant Professors: Klingbeil, Short
Clinical Associate Professor: Kelly
Clinical Assistant Professor: Hagermoser-Bayley