All Graduate School students must utilize the Graduate Student Portal in MyUW to add, change, or discontinue any doctoral minor. To apply to this minor, log in to MyUW, click on Graduate Student Portal, and then click on Add/Change Programs. Select the information for the doctoral minor for which you are applying.


At least 9 credits in communication sciences and disorders courses are required for a minor completed by students from other programs. The minor advisor will work with the student to plan an appropriate sequence of coursework.


Information about faculty and staff can be found on the program's website.