|GEN&WS 800||Research Methods in Gender & Women's Studies||3|
|Two GEN&WS courses at the 300 level or above||6|
Additional Program Information
- Enrollment in a graduate program at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
- Students enrolled in courses at the 300–600 level should inform the instructor that they are taking the course for a graduate-level certificate and will complete additional readings/assignments consistent with expectations for a graduate student.
- 6 credits must be in residence at UW–Madison. A maximum of 3 credits may be transferred from other institutions.
- Directed study (GEN&WS 699 , GEN&WS 799 , GEN&WS 999 ) and colloquia courses may not be used toward the certificate.
- A 3.0 grade is the minimum for courses counting toward the certificate. All courses must be taken for a letter grade (no pass/fail courses).
- Graduate students may not earn both a Option A minor and graduate/professional certificate in Gender and Women's Studies.
Faculty Affiliates: See the GEN&WS Faculty Affiliates for more information about instructors on campus who are engaged in feminist-inspired teaching and research.
Lecturers and TEACHING ASSISTANTS
See the current semester's GEN&WS Lecturers and Teaching Assistants directory.
graduate Student SErvices
Director of Graduate Studies: Finn Enke
Graduate Coordinator: José Ramirez
Curricular Planning: Nina Valeo Cooke