Graduate students in other programs at UW–Madison who plan to minor in kinesiology should contact the Department of Kinesiology graduate studies chair early in their graduate program to ensure acceptance into and adequate mentoring in the minor program (see Information for Prospective Students). When students meet with the graduate studies chair, they will fill out a course plan. The department's graduate studies chair, the student’s doctoral committee mentor, and the student must sign the course plan.
The student must complete 9 credits in kinesiology courses such that all of the following conditions are satisfied:
- All credits must be in courses numbered 300 and above
- At least 3 credits are taken in courses numbered 700 and above
- The student receives a satisfactory grade (C or above) for all credits
- The GPA of the credits counted is at least 3.00
- All credits are taken as a graduate student
Susan Andreae Karla Ausderau Jill Barnes David Bell Janet Branchaw Lisa Cadmus-Bertram Luis Columna Dane Cook Gary Diffee (chair) Dorothy Farrar-Edwards Beth Fields